Welcome to Denver Psychotherapy and thank you for visiting my web site
In my professional practice I have worked successfully with individuals who have experienced depression, anxiety, phobias, emotional pain, posttraumatic and personality disorders, relationship difficulties and self-confidence issues. I have helped my clients gain self-confidence, have more satisfying personal relationships, and achieve success in their professional lives.
I am helping people overcome:
- Emotional Trauma
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Relationship difficulties, Separation, Vulnerability
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Body image and Self-Acceptance
- Psychosomatic Disorder
- Fears (including fear of abandonment, fear of loss)
- Addictive Relationships
- Women’s Issues
- Children’s difficulties
- Adoption issues, including attachment and bonding
I will work with you to understand the meanings and motives of your behavior, and to strengthen your capacity to endure frustration, anger and loneliness without acting impulsively upon those feelings. Don’t hesitate to call for help.
Considering psychotherapy is an important and often courageous decision.