I can help you overcome:
- Self-destructive or self-sabotaging behavior
- Pressure to overachieve
- Body image problems
- Sexual identity issues
- Destructive relationships with food
- Lack of empowerment
- Choosing the wrong partners
- Staying in destructive, empty, or depleting relationships
- Being overly accommodating
- Feeling afraid to leave unhealthy relationships
This list is by no means exhaustive.
Psychotherapy can help women recognize, understand and change self-defeating patterns, heal past pain, discover and foster inner strength, and learn new ways of behaving in relationships that allow them to get what they want and feel good about themselves.
Please call me at 720-381-7491 or e-mail me yelena@DenverPsychotherapy4u.com to discuss how therapy might help you.